New Jaguar XE | Cincinnati OH
As you’d expect from a sports sedan, the 2018 Jaguar XE’s exterior is designed with performance at the forefront. The body is structured with advanced aerodynamics like underbody protection. The hood of the car is designed to send air over the car to reduce air resistance, while the side and rear of the car are sculpted to push that air behind the vehicle. For style, the Jaguar XE also comes with iconic tail lights, giving a nod to the ever-popular F-TYPE.
|New Jaguar XE Inventory||New Jaguar Inventory||Contact Us|
With a sports sedan like the 2018 Jaguar XE, you can expect staggering power under the hood. Your engine will vary based on trim level, but each one comes with its own set of perks. You can also choose between standard front-wheel drive (FWD) and all-wheel drive (AWD).
- 2.0-liter turbocharged four-cylinder
- 247 horsepower and 269 lb-ft of torque
- 3.0-liter supercharged V6
- 380 horsepower and 332 lb-ft of torque
- 2.0-liter turbocharged diesel
- 180 horsepower and 318 lb-ft of torque
Comfortable and Luxurious Cabin
Any vehicle sporting the Jaguar nameplate comes with luxury inside and out. The cabin of the 2018 Jaguar XE is designed for a sporty, elegant feel that brings with it convenience, comfort, and advanced technology.
- Leather seats with several color options and durable, twin-needle stitching
- Five-passenger seating capacity
- 9 cubic feet of cargo space for additional belongings
- 40/20/40-split folding rear seats standard on XE Premium, Prestige, and R-Sport trims