New Land Rover Range Rover Velar | Cincinnati OH
New to the Range Rover family in 2018 is the Range Rover Velar, which slots in between the Range Rover Evoque and Range Rover Sport to provide a high-luxury, high-performance option for drivers seeking out a mid-size SUV. The guiding principle at the heart of the 2018 Range Rover Velar is reductionism, which prioritizes capturing attention by stripping away the excess, resulting in a new Range Rover that is at once right at home with the brand’s classic style and exceedingly modern amenities.
A new Range Rover for a sophisticated driver
The all-new 2018 Range Rover Velar appeals to mid-size luxury SUV drivers by emphasizing five elements that range from a minimalistic design approach to building on the brand’s legendary off-road capabilities.
- Stripping away complexity with reductionism in design
- Precise detail and technology-enabled design for filling Range Rover’s “white space”
- Honoring the Range Rover legacy without staying stuck in the past
- Continuing a path of constant technological innovation
- Delivering even great off-road capabilities
First-class mid-size SUV versatility
Most mid-size luxury SUV drivers have a consistent need for carrying cargo or shuttling passengers, a consideration that informs the design of the 2018 Range Rover Velar. For as much as it is built around performance and luxury styling, the Velar is meant to provide interior versatility with four different seating and cargo configurations. With the second row folded completely flat, the Velar can fit upwards of 61.1 cubic feet of cargo. With five passengers, the Velar can still carry 34.4 cubic feet of luggage or groceries.
A highly functional interior
The 2018 Range Rover Velar’s interior is not just replete with high-quality materials and cutting-edge technologies, but it is also incredibly versatile thanks to four different seating and cargo configurations. If you need to carry four passengers or your haul from the home improvement store, the Range Rover Velar can accommodate.
- Five seats: 34.4 cubic feet of load space
- Four seats: 42.4 cubic feet of load space
- Three seats: 48.9 cubic feet of load space
- Two seats: 61.1 cubic feet of load space
Select your path and conquer
Whether life takes you down the narrow streets of the urban jungle, over the winding roadways of backroads, or even off the paved path altogether, the 2018 Range Rover Velar is built to handle it. With intelligent, permanent Land Rover Four-Wheel Drive (4WD), the Velar can handle inclement weather and off-road areas with relative ease. An optional Terrain Response® system provides even more confidence by adapting automatically and instantaneously to conditions for improved traction and stability.
Living up to the Land Rover legacy
Land Rover is the world’s foremost manufacturer of sure-footed all-wheel-drive vehicles, and the 2018 Range Rover Velar continues that standing with exceptional performance and the latest technologies. Whether off-road or on-road, the 2018 Range Rover Velar is capable and confident.
- All-wheel drive with Intelligent Driveline Dynamics
- Torque Vectoring by Braking
- Adaptive Dynamics
- Dynamic Stability Control
- Roll Stability Control
- Low Traction Launch
- Electronic Air Suspension
- Optional Terrain Response® system
- Optional Active Rear Locking Differential
- Optional Advanced Tow Assist
- Optional Hill Descent Control (HDC®)